Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Black Dragon Viewer - Update 2.4.3.5 "Experiencing Experience Update"

Another quick bug fixing round.

Experience tabs should now properly work.




Changelog:



2.4.3.5

Fixed: Motion Blur spamming warnings about missing UseFreezeFrame debug.
Fixed: Experience lists not working properly.
Removed: Some code of accordions in Group panel we don't use.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. The list of the "Allowed" experiences is now displayed correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the update.

    Minor question; Is there any support for hiding unused/empty system folders in your inventory? Debug settings usually have the option, but there was no change when I attempted to switch to that option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think that option works anymore, it was known to cause issues in the past, lots of folders were hidden and unreachable until you got something that fitted there, sometimes permanently hiding system folders forever.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I didn't realize it could cause permanently hidden system folders. Although I wouldn't mind personally (I have this habit where I must trim down my inventory and categorize all my objects/animations/clothes, and it's kind of compulsory) I can see where it'd be an issue to other people who would be happier using the system folders.The viewer I had been using before (Alchemy) comes with hidden (togglable) system folders at start-up and I was transitioning from there.

      Thank you again. I must say despite the system-folders, I highly enjoy Black Dragon and it has become my favorite viewer to use for SL. ^^

      Delete
    3. I'll have a look at it for the next update.

      Delete