Disclaimer

Black Dragon is MY Viewer, i decide which feature i want to add and which to remove, i share this Viewer to show the world that user base size is not important, i do rate quality by effort, thought and love put into the project, not some rough estimated numbers. I consider feature requests only if i you can name proper valid reasons i can agree on. It is my (unpaid) time i'm putting into this project, i'm not here to cater to every Joe's desires.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Update 2.3.9.9 (A)

Probably the last update for some time if nothing goes boom in a foreseeable future. (I don't stop, stop asking why.)

You can read the changelog by clicking on the Changelog link on the right ->

Same goes for the download, just click the Download Black Dragon link on the right ->


DO READ THOSE CHANGELOGS! Read them, learn them, forward, backwards, diagonal and mirrored, you have to be able to read them out of your mind while hanging upside down, blindfolded in a room full of annoying and distracting noises and being tickled by Google's scientist apes. It saves you stupid questions about the existence of certain (definitely-not) navigation bar related features.


Snapshots:




5 comments:

  1. I am not trying to be a pain, but if this is the last update for the foreseeable future (I hope your NOT giving up on doing the viewer) but is 2.4 still no the cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2.4 will be coming and i will continue until 2.5, that was my plan when i announced it months ago, there just wont be another update as long as nothing big goes boom.

      Delete
    2. Ok, That sounds cool, I've been on it all day and not seen/experienced anything going boom. :)

      I do hope that you will continue your viewer as long as it needs, and I will be honest and say I can't remember your plans, but my memory sucks lol.

      Anyway, needless to say I and I am sure lots of others love your work, and appreciate what you give us, and hope you will continue to supply us with your viewer (or new viewers if the time comes), cause having to use anything else these days just isn't an option.

      Anyway, thanks for the confirmation, and please don't quit making viewers :)

      Delete